- Open Waters Initiative
- Bay Ridge 69th Street Eco Dock
- Dyckman Street Eco Dock
- Ferry Transit Program
- Design the Edge
- Harbor Camp
- Task Forces
- Comprehensive Waterfront Plan
- One Stop Permitting
- State of the Waterfront
- Waterfront Revitalization Plan
- Upcoming Events
- City of Water Day
- 2013 Waterfront Conference
- Past Events
- MWA 2012 General Assembly
- 2012 Waterfront Conference
- Conference Sponsors
- Morning Plenary
- Access and Equity Panel
- Adapting to Climate Change Panel
- Emerging Sustainable Harbor Panel
- Ferries Bang for the Buck Panel
- Harbor Coalition: The Heavy Lift Panel
- Harbor Coalition: Waterfront Project Workshop
- Implementing Water Quality Panel
- Lunch Panel: Climate Change
- NJ Comprehensive Waterfront Plan Panel
- Open Up the Harbor!
- Safety and Real Time Water Quality Panel
- Saturday Morning Keynote
- Use Public Money Wisely Workshop
- Wakes Panel
- Waterfront Design Panel
- Waterfront Financing and Governing Panel
- World Class Attraction Panel
- 2012 Heroes of the Harbor Awards
- 2011 Waterfront Conference Floating Follow-Up
- 2010 Waterfront Conference
- CONFERENCE PROGRAM
- Morning Keynote and Plenary Sessions
- Conference Sponsors
- Historic Boats
- Ecology & Economy Workshop
- A Plan to Bring Our Harbor Back to Life
- Future of the Port
- Recreational Revolution
- Opportunities for Green Infrastructure
- Oyster & the Clean Water Act
- Show Us the Money
- Waterfront Edge Design
- A Green Working Waterfront
- Water Mass Transit
- Program Recap
- Climate Change Resiliency
- Dredged Materials Management
- Harbor Education
- Waterfront Action Agenda
Georgia Strait Alliance (Alliance Partner)
OUR MISSION To protect and restore the marine environment and promote the sustainability of Georgia...
Surfrider Foundation New York City Chapter (Alliance Partner)
The mission of the Surfrider Foundation is the protection and enjoyment of our oceans, waves and bea...
Ken's Marine Service, Inc. (Alliance Partner)
Ken’s Marine Service, Inc. has been serving the New York / New Jersey Tri-State maritime community a...
North Shore Waterfront Greenway, Staten Island - AKA Lenape Waterfront Park (Alliance Partner)
To reconnect people and waterfront communities on Staten Island's North Shore with their own waterfr...
Friends of Ferry Point Park (Alliance Partner)
To maintain and enhance this public Park while encouraging diverse sports and activities.
National Audubon Society (Alliance Partner)
Audubon’s Mission: To conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, an...
Bronx Council of Environmental Quality - BCEQ (Alliance Partner)
The Bronx Council for Environmental Quality seeks to establish — as an Inherent Human Right — a soun...
Human Impacts Institute (Alliance Partner)
The Human Impacts Institute's mission is to foster sustainable human impacts on ecosystems through i...
Friends of Denyse Wharf (Alliance Partner)
To advocate for the restoration of a landmark site at Denyse Wharf a small piece of Army property lo...
Hutchinson River Restoration Project (HRRP) (Alliance Partner)
HRRP mission is a clean, fishable and accessible river with viable greenways which will serve its su...